Monday 7 April 2014

Lucky me

"Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again"

I'm lucky to have you
I'm lucky to being you as my advisor
I'm lucky to have you scold me
I'm lucky to have you joking of me
I'm lucky to have you in my life

I'm lucky when you know I'm in terrible conditition.
You try your best to consult and comfort me.
Loser of me right.
Thanks for calling me
I'm sorry I cannot answer your phone call.
In terrible condition and I need time to relax.

Love you so much.
Sometimes this situation make me more mature.
Learn from the mistake.

To outsiders,
What I want to says is
I'm tired with you guys sometimes.
I'm happy to know you guys.
From there I know who is me.

To outsider,
I'm sorry if my words hurt you'll
I'm sorry sometimes I'm not mature enough
BUT
I'm not sorry when I said the truth.
I'm not sorry when I its my ways to talk the truth
I'm not sorry when I know my friends have repeatedly cover you guys from semester 1 until now.

To outsider,
I want you guys know that I'm not angry with you'll
I want you guys know that I'm not hate you'll
I want you guys know that silent of me sometimes can hurt others from one word
And sorry because sometimes not 'NIAT' to hurt you guys.

-yanerrthelosersometimesandthemostmoodyperson-



No comments:

Post a Comment